Please Take Notice:
SHOTGUN PATTERNING BOARD
The Patterning Board is located on the left side of Trap 1 (Low
1. General Range Safety Rules apply.
2. Only shotguns are permitted. Slugs
are not permitted.
3. Shooting stations are concrete
slabs in the ground at 20, 40 & 60 yards.
4. The Patterning Board cannot
be used when the Skeet, Trap, or Wobble Trap ranges are inuse.
Click Here For Range Rules
- Pistol Range will be closed March 27th,
2015 - 9 AM to 1 PM.
- Weekly Drawing (03/18/2015) - Number Pulled
1881 - No Winner - Jackpot $1335.00
- Weekly Drawing (03/11/2015) - Number Pulled
1704 - No Winner - Jackpot $1257.00
- Weekly Drawing (03/04/2015) - Number Pulled
1124 - No Winner - Jackpot $1211.00
- Muzzle Loader Shoot scheduled for April
5th, 2015 move to April 12th, 2015
- Action Rifle Shoot for April 5th, 2015
cancelled due to Easter Sunday
- The locks for the skeet building are being
changed April 1st or April 8th, 2015. If you have an off hours key,
you need to get a new key at the club house.
- Wobble Trap Open 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the Month - 6 PM
- J.O.A.D Fundraiser - Click here to
order shirts, jackets or hats
- Youth Day 2015 - Saturday July 26, 2015
- Monthly Pistol Range Work Party - Last
Saturday of each month - 8 AM
- The rifle range will be closed every
Thursday 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM to allow for grass cutting. Weather