Please Take Notice:
SHOTGUN PATTERNING BOARD
The Patterning Board is located on the left side of Trap 1 (Low
1. General Range Safety Rules apply.
2. Only shotguns are permitted. Slugs
are not permitted.
3. Shooting stations are concrete
slabs in the ground at 20, 40 & 60 yards.
4. The Patterning Board cannot
be used when the Skeet, Trap, or Wobble Trap ranges are inuse.
Click Here For Range Rules
- Weekly Drawing (10/15/2014) - Number Pulled
0472 - No Winner - Jackpot $625.00
- Weekly Drawing (10/08/2014) - Number Pulled
1316 - No Winner - Jackpot $593.00
- Weekly Drawing (10/01/2014) - Number Pulled
2369 - No Winner - Jackpot $567.00
Clairton Sportsmen's Club Annual USMC "TOYS FOR TOTS" Drive
- Wobble Trap Open 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the Month - 6 PM
- Pistol Range Closed September 30th, 2014 - 9
AM - 1 PM
- General Pistol Range Closed October 11th,
2014 For Setup of Tactical Navy Seal Shoot
- General Pistol Range Closed October 12th,
2014 For Tactical Navy Seal Shoot
Clairton's October match
will be held on the 3rd Sunday, October 19th. Registration before
shooting starts at 9 AM. Multiple guns can be registered between 8
AM and 11 AM. Only single guns registered after 11 AM. No
registrations after 1 PM.
This match will be ALL PAPER TARGETS, so that you can shoot it with
pistol, and then shoot it again with your rifle or carbine! First
gun is still $15. Second and additional guns, pistol or rifle, are
$10. People who help with setup and teardown get match fees waived.
[Talk to Kevin Blake about setup dates]. Pistol scores will be
processed first, and will be posted to the USPSA website at
www.uspsa.org. Rifle scores will
be processed second.
Thanksgiving Turkey Shoot - November 16th,
- Christmas Ham Shoot - December 14th, 2014
Christmas Party - Wednesday December 17th, 2014 - 6 PM
- J.O.A.D Fundraiser - Click here to
order shirts, jackets or hats
- Outlaw Trap Shoot - 2014 - No Shoot This
- Monthly Pistol Range Work Party - Last
Saturday of each month - 8 AM
- The rifle range will be closed every
Thursday 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM to allow for grass cutting. Weather